Key City Hunting Retriever Club

Unlocking Your Dog's Potential

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > New hat styles for the club

Wade
I was talking to a couple other club members about updating the look of our ball caps. I found some that were done up by a local store in Dubuque for a friend of mine. They have a nice fit and feel and look really nice on. The owner said they cost 15 each and there is a 6 piece minimum and can put any logo on them. I thought for the extra couple bucks it was a good investment. Does anyone have any thoughts on that idea? I'm trying to get some pics loaded on here so you can see them.
February 21, 2016 at 7:21 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean Gallagher
Site Owner

I like them and they are nice enough you can wear them for just about any occasion.

--

Sean Gallagher

President

Key City HRC

February 21, 2016 at 8:02 PM Flag Quote & Reply

ordie1979@yahoo.com
I think we should order the 6 minimum so people can see them in person.
February 21, 2016 at 8:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wade
I agree with that idea. I can't get the pics from my phone on here. There are a few pics on our FB page. If we are going to try them I would vote to have the brown and cream or black and grey done.
February 22, 2016 at 8:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean Gallagher
Site Owner

Let's do it. I will probably take one if the boss will let me.

--

Sean Gallagher

President

Key City HRC

February 22, 2016 at 5:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wade
That sounds good I know we would take 1 or 2 for sure. Sean if you want I can talk to guy. We are going to need a logo sent to him by email and we would have to decide on colors.
February 23, 2016 at 1:23 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Sean Gallagher
Site Owner

we can do that.

February 23, 2016 at 5:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Wade
Ok let's talk at the next meeting. I may have even found a better deal. Ran into a customer of our at the store I work at that has his own embroidery shop.
--
February 24, 2016 at 6:00 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.